glue bottle holder from Bill Bob
Here you go Bill!

Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

All these years I have simply plopped mine upside down in an old coffee can.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Nothing short of genius!
I'm a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.
Nice grain match
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
That's nothing short of fantastic.

Could you post plans, or maybe a video build along?

See ya later,
Bill
How many clowns did you have to chase down and grind up to get that gawd awful color
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
KyleD said:

How many clowns did you have to chase down and grind up to get that gawd awful color

God awful maybe, functional definitely. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have any problems finding his glue bottle.
~ Chris
KyleD said:

God awful maybe, functional definitely. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have any problems finding his glue bottle.

If he continues to keep it in the kitchen he might. That's if his household is anything like mine.
Jim
Hey, I paid big bucks for the plans not to mention the time involved to find a pine 2x4. Then the 4 weekends to complete construction ( misplaced my glue bottle.) Everyone must be jealous! lmfo
Have you submitted this to PWW as an entry to the reader's Tricks of the Trade column? If you win the $250 LV gift certificate grand prize, you could buy all sorts of supplies, including glue bottles.