Stanley 150 Box
Picked up this neat little miter box this weekend; the saw that came with it has issues, which I don't feel like dealing with just now, but I disassembled it, cleaned it up, all the parts were there, some light lube on the pivot plate, works great, test cuts with another freshly sharpened saw at fixed positions were spot on. You can use panel saws in this one as well, and the fixture holds the saw plate amazingly well. All cast iron construction, and had the original wood (installed by the original owner backwards!!) under another piece of oak, so it was saved. About 14" wide, great for a bench box for small work. i was thinking about selling it but I may keep it for a while, haven't decided yet. Pics:

Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Been keeping my eye open for one of those. Just to satisfy my fetish for miter boxes. No luck yet. Looks like you have a piece of fire wood on the end of that plate.
BontzSawWorks.net
Nice find.
Those boxes do work very well.

Eric.
RonB1957 said:

Been keeping my eye open for one of those. Just to satisfy my fetish for miter boxes. No luck yet. Looks like you have a piece of fire wood on the end of that plate.

Yeah, that #4 is an early Disston from Danville VA but before they cheapened them up with a smaller spine. Not pretty but cuts really well though.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis