Is it just me?
It seems this years SS show and tell that no one is OOOOing and AAAHHHing or making comments or showing pictures.

Kind of makes it dull to read.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I agree with you Arlin I need to repost my SS gift the pics didn't come through.
Been kinda busy with me with getting married and what-not. Will post my SS gifts in the next day or so. My SS was particularly generous, and managed to find something for me to do that I've not yet accomplished.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I do not mean just posting the pictures, but no one is really commenting on any of them.

Is this just a down year?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
For myself, life has been getting in the way lately so that I owe a bunch of PMs that need to get written between computer crashes and falling asleep at the keyboard. Also, I don't usually comment in that thread unless it is to ask about what something is or how it is used.

Since I generally do not admit to which giftee is mine, comments might give too many hints.
Congratulation on you Nuptials Allan!! I had no Idea.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........