Free Woodturning seminar in Indianapolis
On January 20, 2016 , Jim Dupler, a renown Indianapolis wood turner, will be giving free demonstration, details in newsletter attached.
January 2016 Newsletter

Or see are web site: www.ciww.org

Roger Poer
Treasurer
Thanks for posting for everyone. I sure hope people here go that need it and look forward to hearing about it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
If anyone would like to attend as my guest, go ahead PM me. Event is Wednesday, 1/20/2016 at 7PM (Eastern).

Thanks,

Roger
Last chance, the program is tonight. See original post for information.

Roger
My son, Spencer, and I went to the meeting. It was excellent. The speaker shared some great tips about metal inlay as well letting us try wood piercing with his tools. We learned quite a bit of new information.

Show and tell was neat. We got to see and hear about what the members are making. A mask carving, a lamp with colored or stained glass, a really neat little dump truck, and cube with 2.5 holes drilled all the way through. There were more.

As we were driving home Spencer told me that the presidents final words sounded like a Scoutmaster minute - which is a good thing - he connected with a 17 year old.

We will be going back to the next meeting.

Stay safe and have a great weekend in your shop.
Stan J.
That sounds like great news, both about how good the meeting was and how it reached out to your son.

Now I really look forward to seeing what both of you do.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.