plywood Christmas ornament help
Someone on here made some beautiful segmented (I think) ornaments out of plywood. My wife saw them, (when will I learn to quit showing the fantastic stuff you people make) and now she wants me to try one. I think I will let her try instead.

I tried the search but had my usual luck with that.

Does anyone have plans or a link to the original posting?

Thanks.
I expect that you are looking for Steve_K.

Try this ornament thread.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I'm interested too. I was looking on FWW and someone was turning plywood. I gave it a shot but the results were not good even trying light passes.
Don
Thats the one, Thanks. I know I wont do it justice but I have to try.
1Spirit said:

Iclark, thank s for remembering me.
1Spirit, you'll do fine, they are easier than you think. If there is anything I can do to help you along, let me know. For the record, I saw the idea somewhere else and copied it as well.
Steve K

I am to late to recommend Steve also since he is already here.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Steve K said:

[blockquote]1Spirit said:

Iclark, thank s for remembering me.
1Spirit, you'll do fine, they are easier than you think. If there is anything I can do to help you along, let me know. For the record, I saw the idea somewhere else and copied it as well.

[/blockquote]
You are quite welcome. Your work is well worth showing people.

I still have the blanks you sent me long ago. I look forward to a time that I can get some shop time, get some practice in, and find that box - all at the same time. That will be a very good day for me.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Could you post pictures of the blanks?