Just a thought here
and with all the posting of Lee Valley tools everyone buys.

Has anyone thought of Rob Lee and how much he helps others and makes thing "Right" and always looking in this forum and others like just a few days ago over at Lumber Jocks where a guy made a very stupid comment and blamed LV because he just did not pay attention.

Can you just see how a CEO of a big company makes time with all the many many other things just to see our little concerns and helps us out.

You know I have NEVER seen any other big company ever do this. To me this not only shows how his customer service is but his Integrity and Leadership and Goodwill on making his tools and after the fact sales.

I think Rob Lee is a big man in my eyes and I would really be proud just to work for him.

I just would like to do something nice for him personally not just buying his high grade tools and services.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
[blockquote]Arlin Eastman

I just would like to do something nice for him personally not just buying his high grade tools and services.

Arlin [/quote said:

Well, we could all hope the the Ottawa Senators win the Stanley Cup!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
That is a nice comment, Arlin.
Bravo.
Ag
Amen Brother! and well said.

Jeff
+1
Arlin,
I agree with you. I had an issue with a large product that I bought from them. I emailed him and he responded direct to me. He kindly pointed out where I was wrong, which I completely understood. But the fact of the matter is that he reached out to me as an individual and calmed my underserved angst. The country needs more customer service that he provides - he said unabashedly.

Dan in Folsom.
Save the whales! Collect the whole set.
Arlin, your thoughts are shared by many. The Lees also do much good through their charitable foundation.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Admiral said:

Well, we could all hope the the Ottawa Senators win the Stanley Cup!!

Sens look pretty good this year!

Sincerely, a disillusioned Sharks fan...

And yes, Rob is an example to be emulated for sure.

Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Arlin, agree completely. He is very generous with his time, especially responding to countless questions on this board and others, and the company customer service motto is clearly emphasized to everyone - I have always been impressed.
That is a good thought.

I, for one, will continue to buy tools from him--especially during the Free Shipping events.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop