Clark and Williams gloat (and help requested)
I was lucky enough to pick up 6 Clark & Williams planes today. Jointer, Panel, Trying, Moving Fillister, Jack and smoother. Total price was $1000 Cdn (or about $700 US).
Now insurance is going to want to put a value on these for my shop policy, and the last price list that I can find is from 2007. Not many completed auctions on ebay either to help out. Any suggestions on how to go about putting a value on these.

Steve
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Maybe send a note to Larry Williams and ask him. Straight from the horse's mouth as they say.
WOW!
You suck big time!
You are in for a real treat, they are a joy to use!
Phil S. said:

Maybe send a note to Larry Williams and ask him. Straight from the horse's mouth as they say.

Thanks and done
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
And just to prove that it happened

Very nice.

In accordance with the forum protocol, YOU SUCK!
Victor

"The cure for anything is saltwater....sweat, tears or the sea." Isak Dinesen
You really do suck.

As far as prices, if you don’t get some from Larry (and I expect you will be able to get good information from him), you can take a look at other wooden plane makers to give you some guidance. Philly Planes in the UK sells a wooden jack plane for £250.00, which is about $360 at today’s exchange rates. The Philly Planes coffin plane is about $315 in USD.

Scott Meek also makes wooden planes, although with a very contemporary style. His planes are priced in the $500-600 range for the most part.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
Things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. You might want to look on places like eBay and see if you can find comparable planes sold. Keep the record; if you ever have an insurance claim, the insurance company will try to tell you they're worth $2 each.
An insurance appraisal will require you to establish the replacement cost of the item, not the value (two different economic concepts when it comes to appraising). Cost for things like this will come from the maker, so the advice to talk to Mr. Williams is sound. Past sales, comps, etc. are not terribly relevant here as it is an item that is still (theoretically) commercially available. Now, if / when Messrs. Williams and McConnell officially hang it up and their planes are never available new again, we will have to start considering collectible value / comps to establish the fair value for such things. If you have to err, err high. It will add pennies to your insurance premium.

Another thing to consider, again depending on how the shop is insured, your planes will likely fall under Coverage C of your homeowners policy and will probably be covered up to 50% of the value of your home. You will probably have to keep track of the value but you may not have to schedule these planes. Check with your insurance agent to be sure.
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools", 

If you send them to me I will appraise them for free and will send them back in well as soon as I want.

I do not know what I am looking at. Are they new planes or New Old Planes?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.