Opinions on Delta T2 table saw fence
I am a hobbyist with a General International hybrid table saw. I'd like to replace the fence. I ran across a new Delta T2 fence that seemed quite solid and reasonably priced I'm looking for options from anyone who has actually used one. Does it hold alignment well? Is it's operation smooth?

Any help would be appreciated.
The T2 fence is a very good value for a fence. Works right, and I have heard no complaints about it.

What kind of fence is on your saw right now?
Buy it and don't look back. Mine has worked flawlessly for 10 years.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
it's a fantastic upgrade for a contractor saw. Repeatable, solid lock, no regrets.

Currently the saw has a General version of a Bies, but scaled down. It is called the "GENERAL T saw fence".
Billm302 said:

Currently the saw has a General version of a Bies, but scaled down. It is called the "GENERAL T saw fence".

That sounds like a pretty good description of the Delta T2. What is the General fence doing or not doing?
I have zero complaints with mine.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Best upgrade I've made to my saw.
Great bang for the buck. HD had the new T3 version for $183.33. T3
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one