Rebuilt cordless drill batteries
Several years back, there was a fella that was around here that rebuilt cordless drill batteries. I don't know if that's still a thing or not, but a buddy of mine is in need of some new batteries and I thought I'd try and find out the pricing, etc.

Does anyone know of the guy?
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
Was it this outfit?
[url=http://www.mtobattery.com/product-category/power-tool-battery-rebuild-services/
]MTO Battery[/url]

Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
That does sound familiar. I don't know if because I found it somewhere on my own or if because it was posted here and I just remember it. Either way, I'll pass it along. Thanks Bob.
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
MTO is the only one I know of that has posted here. I sent some DeWalt 14.4s last spring, and they've been fine.
Bob
I sent MTO two 4.8V NiCad batteries for a small Metabo drill/driver two years ago. I had them converted to NiMh, and they work great. The impressive thing to me was that they arrived at MTO on a Thursday and were on the their way back to me on Friday. I will continue to use MTO for my few remaining non-Lion batteries. Great service and great workmanship.