Anti-static hose
I have a HD Ridgid shop vac and I'm looking for a 2 1/2" anti static hose to fit it. Does anyone know if I can find such an item? I have seen the odd sized Bosch and the overly expensive Festool, but I don't think they will fit.

Thanks.
danw
Rockler offers a 2 1/2" anti-static hose...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
If you feel that you really need it then by all means buy it. On the other hand, I've never experience any kind of a shock when using any of my shop vacs.
It's not an issue of shock but of annoyance. The static in the hose attracts dust to it then it gets all over you. It only happens to me in the summer when the ac is running as its too humid in the winter. 73% humidity outside riht now and the shop is only heated when I'm out there.
Thanks I hadn't thought of the Rockler hose. I was thinking it was more of a DC hose. We get a lot of static here in SoCal in the winter when the humidity is low. I get a lot of shocks and dust sticking to the hose when using the shop vac hooked up to the sander.
danw