Please help some people with pricing
I bought my PM66 from the widow and son of the former owner. He had some excellent equipment including hand and power tools. Wife and son are really nice people, not woodworkers, would like to sell. The first item is a shaper, which they want to package with his cutters. I asked him to capture pics including the brand and model plate, so hopefully there's enough info. Some of the cutters might require more info, not sure.

The owner was an avid woodworker, and everything I saw said he kept his tools well. I've been very happy with the saw.

Can you you me help them price this kit?

Here are the photos. They were sent to me from the family.

First batch of pics:

Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I don't know pricing but trying to sell that as a package will not pay off as the knives are worth more than the machine. yet the machine is what will get people's attention
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Second batch of pics:

Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I did not see a pic of the shapers make and model? serial numbers, etc?

For power tools, I would never pay more than half the cost of a new one, and paying less than 1/3 is a steal usually if everything is in good shape.

My 2 cents.
As been said the cutters are worth more then the shaper. Unfortunately you would be better off money wise to sell the shape cutters on e-bay. The shaper is probably worth $400-$500.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
I tend to agree that the cutters are worth some money, the shaper maybe not so much, only due to it being an import. Those Freeborn cutters are top quality and high buck when you buy them. I paid over 400 for that same Tantung 1 1/4 x 4 shaker set that Aram showed. I would offer them up on a couple woodwork forums and then maybe try ebay if that didn't work well.
I agree the shaper itself is in the $400-$500 range. Wouldn't get much more with cutters included as you would have two types of buyers: one who is buying the shaper to keep and gets some cutters; and the other who buys the cutters and now needs to unload the machine. To get the value out sell each set of cutters on the auction site starting bids at $1 and let the market decide. Then sell the shaper locally, maybe with a few starter cutters.

Doug
I have done pretty well starting auction a 99 cents and letting people decide. That is a little bit of work, and if the family hasn't sold anything on ebay before, people are going to be reluctant to bid.
Not including the cutters, I bought a similiar 3hp import shaper with 1/2 baby feeder for $550.00
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Shaper is probably the equivalent of a griz 1026 (if that is the right number) and would probably sell around 500 give or take a 100. Save one or two of the most used cutters to include. The rest of the cutters need to go individually and probably ebay will net the most money. Saving grace is that they are easily shipped in small boxes. Need to do some homework and price them out to whatever you can find that is equivalent but with a decent enough discount so that folks will go used over new. Will take some time and effort they may not want to put into the project.