PC Router parts question
Any suggestions on a vendor for some parts for a PC plunge router? I found a couple via google, but some seemed sketchy.

Picked up a used PC 690 Router, a 6931 Plunge base, and a 1001 base. Upon getting it home, found the lever for the plunge base is broken, but enough is there to sort of work. The router seems to be an older model, based on the switch alone being a metal toggle, rather than the plastic toggle on my newer 690, I see that as a good thing.

Need a replacement lever, an additional 1/2" collet, and wrenches. The Collet and wrenches are definitely available via Amazon, but not the lever.

Any suggestions?

Oh - is $20.00 a good price for that stuff?

Pics cuz it happened:
Have you tried eReplacements ?
chris
This would be the first place I look.
Look here
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
doobes said:

That was one of the places I saw, but it seemed sort of too good to be true, but it looks like others have used it fine. Problem is solved then.

Thanks!
nodima said:

[blockquote]doobes said:

That was one of the places I saw, but it seemed sort of too good to be true, but it looks like others have used it fine. Problem is solved then.

Thanks!

[/blockquote]

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. Sometimes they don't have items in stock and delivery is drawn out, but I've always been able to get what I needed.
chris
The thumb screw on the base of my PC-690 base stripped after about 25 years. That was before they changed it to the lever closure. I bought a replacement at E-replacement parts and it was made at least as well as the OE part. Bought replacement brushes from them, too.

John