WW Show - Microfence
Does anyone know what Microfence's show specials are this year at the Woodworking Shows?

Lonnie
I bought one several years ago, and it was straight up on the basic fence, but he was doing great discounts on accessories. This had to be 7 maybe 8 years ago though.

If you have never done a face to face demo, and you can see the logic in a guide base this exact, don't bring any money if you don't want one
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I'm already hooked. Getting an edge guide for my DW router and the adapter for my Bosch Colt. What'd you get? You going to the show this year?

Lonnie
All mine is for a Colt, and I drank the cool aid and got at that time which would have been to Pro kit, seems I have more than he pictures now, and I may be wrong but I think it was around $599.00.

I'm just now figuring if I will go to Columbus on the 29th. I have put it on my calendar for the last several years and either got snowed out, or something has come up. It's about 70 miles for me, and if it's snowing, freezing rain I probably won't go, otherwise I have no plans this year. I would like to see what Chuck and Glen are up to.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Rich Wedler (MF) is great about answering this kind of question. Shoot him an email through the website.
I didn't want to bother him. I know he works the shows alone and is pretty busy with the shows in full swing.