Thee Woodworking show Columbus Ohio
All, just doing a check to see if anyone is planning to attend on Jan 29th? I have about a 70 mile drive, would like to go Friday IF it isn't snowing/freezing rain. If it is, I may consider another day, but Friday would work best for me.

If you happen to be there, and see some dummy wearing a hat like this

Say hi
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have skipped it the past couple years, in favor of hitting Woodwerks expo. I'm about an hour north and west. I would like to go this year, it will likely be on Saturday though.
Luke

Ive talked about going. I will be at WIA in september, but thats a long way from now.

$10 to sniff around lee valley and such is pretty cheap. Im curious if its bigger this year. Its been getting pretty weak. I cant go until sunday, so give us a full report
My Day Job
well, bye.
I haven't been down there for a few years and have thought about going this year. It'll have to be a Saturday for me, gas prices are way down so that will help. The weather/road conditions will determine if it is a go.

Jim
It's only a 15 minute drive for me so as long as I dont get sent out of town for work this year I plan to go on Saturday or Sunday. My wife has been itching to get into the shop so I may introduce her to the show and see if I can persuade her to purchase a few things "WE" need.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
For all who said they plan on attending, be sure to stop by the 360 WoodWorking booth and introduce yourself. You might even find it worthwhile to stick around for one of our presentations.
Chuck Bender

Woodworking Content Producer –Acanthus Workshop
Period Furniture Maker - Woodworking instructor

Chuck,
Your booth is the one with wings and beer, right?
Look forward to meeting you and Glen.

Lonnie
acanthuscarver said:

For all who said they plan on attending, be sure to stop by the 360 WoodWorking booth and introduce yourself. You might even find it worthwhile to stick around for one of our presentations.

One of you gonna be wearing the Turkey hat? You know so we can tell who ya are I think it looked best on Herman.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve N said:

One of you gonna be wearing the Turkey hat? You know so we can tell who ya are I think it looked best on Herman.

Sure, where do you think I'm getting Mr. Eddie's wings?
Chuck Bender

Woodworking Content Producer –Acanthus Workshop
Period Furniture Maker - Woodworking instructor

I talked to a guy this past weekend that went to the indy show. He said there were no big name powertool brands. No big sales.
My Day Job
well, bye.