I need some advise on a GoPro
I want to help not only disabled vets but anyone else who is disabled and do videos on turning and to encourage them to turn too.

I seen several GoPro's for sale on EBay that are within my price range.

I need to know if they are junk or not worth getting or any other advise.

Cheapest one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262224707978?ssP...1436.l2648

Next cheapest

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381266831840?ssP...1436.l2648

Higher priced one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-GoPro-...58AAOSwL7VWhWkV

The highest priced one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-Hero-3-Sil...jcAAOSwL7VWl~RO

All of this are well below the $300+ what I thought they were but I do not want a piece of junk. I would like to get 2 maybe 3 for different shots and I need to know of how long they can record and what other equipment I would need.

Thanks guys

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry Arlin I have no experience with them. But, you might check brands/reviews of the ones your interested in on some of the larger sporting goods retailers like cabellas or bass pro shops.
Is there a difference between a Sports One or any other one? I wish I had a clue on electronic stuff anymore.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Only the last one is a real GoPro Arlin
Wipedout said:

Only the last one is a real GoPro Arlin

You have to help me out more then that please. I know nothing of nothing about this so I can not tell if they are knockoffs or even if they are if the knockoffs are any good to use and what I need to make a YouTube with one.

Arlin

Hi Arlin. My advice would be to go to a store where they sell them and talk to a customer service rep about them. If you're comfortable researching online, I like looking things up on Amazon to compare specs and read reviews. However, I'm getting the impression that you might not be real comfortable doing that.

Do you have any stores near you that sell them?
I'm slow, but I do poor work.
You can do videos for YouTube with just about any camera. I use my Panasonic digital camera for my videos. I know others that use their smartphone. You may not "have" to buy anything.

A GoPro will work too, but I've heard the audio is not very good on them.

Do you plan on doing voice overs? Or will you be speaking as you record?
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
I have no idea if they are any good. The description tells me they aren't real go pros. Phrases such as "as GoPro black". "Hero 3 style". Plus some of the comments.

As for your needs I'm not sure. Someone who films turning will have to chime in. My gopros are used for other things
There is a BestBuy in town 20 miles away. I could ask them what everything means and what I would need.

Arlin

Why do you want a GoPro for this? They are mainly for filming while performing active sports (hence the "Go"). Just get any regular video camera and mount it on tripod and you're set.
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''