LED Lighting / Electronics Question
I recently invested in the now famous 4' LED light from Sam's Club. Unfortunately, on my first attempt to flush mount it, I drilled a 1/4" hole straight through the circuit board.

The LEDs themselves may be fine. Is there some common household device that I could substitute for a circuit board? I'm thinking an extra wall wart charger, but I keep reading about current regulating and am very unsure.

So I'm throwing it out to the WN braintrust. Any ideas?

P.S. This light appears to be configured to have four sets of 60 LEDs each wired in series. So 240 LEDs total.
I take it that it doesn't work? It almost looks like you just drilled through a trace, and that it didn't damage anything too useful
Lots of cheap power supplies on amazon and aliexpress. Just get one that will fit with similar wattage. Usually only a couple bucks shipped for that size. I can find a few to link if you need. But yes a 12v wall wort will usually work just fine as well and usually free.
Robert Adams said:

Lots of cheap power supplies on amazon and aliexpress. Just get one that will fit with similar wattage. Usually only a couple bucks shipped for that size. I can find a few to link if you need. But yes a 12v wall wort will usually work just fine as well and usually free.

What wattage/voltage do you think I should look for? 3V? 5V? 9V? Your talking sounds like my idea has some merit. Would love to salvage $35 on this project.
given that it's driving so many LED's in series, I suspect it just rectifies and smooths out the 120vac, so it's 144vdc. It has isolation too. You probably aren't going to find such a thing easily.