Can I get the biggest "You Suck" ever???
Fellas ( and fellettes)

Gues who might be getting a full functioning, with an extension table, a nice fence and on a mobile base Unisaw next Saturday?

And I'll let you guess the price too!!

Yup.....got a call from a friend. Seems he's got a line on a shop that want to unload this baby for free!!!? They even offered to deliver it....no charge!!!

Told him I'd pick it up. So if all goes well, next Saturday they'll be a nice Uni in my shop!!!

Now can I get the "You Suck" of the millennium???
Dumber than I appear
This post does not even warrant a response. I'd be banned for the things I want to say.
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
#1 No pictures = didn't happen.
#2 It ain't in your shop yet. I am making phone calls now to steal it from you.

When required photo is posted per internet rule #1895643, then the "you sucketh" parade shall begin.
I've heard of fantasy football, but never fantasy woodworking ... until now!
Suckage shall not be issued until such time as the alleged free item is in your actual possession.

IF this works out, yes, major suckage. Potentially one for the ages if free delivery does in fact work out.

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I know the feeling.

Congrats.

Blaine
I realize I can't claim the You Suckage Award until I've got my grubby lil hands on it, but I wouldn't bet against me on this one.

How many hours until next Saturday?????
Dumber than I appear
I got a pic on my cell but I don't trust you yahoos. You lot would figger out its location and steal it from me, ya rat bastards, you!!!
Dumber than I appear
Dumb_Polack said:

I got a pic on my cell but I don't trust you yahoos. You lot would figger out its location and steal it from me, ya rat bastards, you!!!

I guess yer not as dumb as yer name suggests
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
Jason/Woody said:

I guess yer not as dumb as yer name suggests

I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone