Can I get the biggest "You Suck" ever???
Dumb_Polack said:

I got a pic on my cell but I don't trust you yahoos. You lot would figger out its location and steal it from me, ya rat bastards, you!!!

Probably would just be limited to rat bastiages up in the NE. Even free a drive is a drive

As suggested though no glowering praise until a pic of it is in your shop. I am left wondering if your excitement may not turn it into a competition Would have been best to sit on it, until after you have it securely stashed.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Here's an advance on your Suckage

"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Dumb_Polack said:

I got a pic on my cell but I don't trust you yahoos. You lot would figger out its location and steal it from me, ya rat bastards, you!!!

Hey, can I borrow your cell phone?
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Hank Knight in SC said:

I've heard of fantasy football, but never fantasy woodworking ... until now!

ROFLMAO!

Things can happen

My grandad was never a Rhodes scholar but he always said never count your chickens until they hatch.

I listened to my grandad. Maybe you should have too.
You will only get a you suck if it turns out to not have a 3 phase motor
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
The very same thing happened to me, in my dreams.
good luck. I understand the impulse to give things away, even if selling them would be easy.
Something similar happened to me. I have owned a Shopsmith since 1980. A few years ago I was looking for a 6" x 48' SS belt sander for my machine. I posted hear in the Swap & Sell that I WTB a SS belt sander. To shorten this story, a friend went with me for the 90 mile drive to Chicago and we brought home a Mark V-500, the 520 upgrade package, belt sander, jointer, bandsaw and old style jig saw and lots of extra SS items. My cost was only for the gas used in my F150. I kept the belt sander, the bandsaw and many of the smaller items and sold everything else for $850. I was a very happy woodworker.

Yes i know, I SUCK too.
Brian
Shop power by Powermatic, Shopsmith, Delta & Bosch.