Can I get the biggest "You Suck" ever???
Dumb_Polack said:

Fellas ( and fellettes)

Gues who might be getting a full functioning, with an extension table, a nice fence and on a mobile base Unisaw next Saturday?

And I'll let you guess the price too!!

Yup.....got a call from a friend. Seems he's got a line on a shop that want to unload this baby for free!!!? They even offered to deliver it....no charge!!!

Told him I'd pick it up. So if all goes well, next Saturday they'll be a nice Uni in my shop!!!

Now can I get the "You Suck" of the millennium???

Big deal. I guess if it's your thing to be in to Unisaws, so ok.....

Saving suck button until I see a pic.......
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...
Gary™ said:

You will only get a you suck if it turns out to not have a 3 phase motor

even then it will only cost him $250 or so. Still major suckage
Mine was a bit bigger than yours.

1993 PM66
1941-ish 6" Delta jointer
mid-80's Craftsman disc/belt sander
mid-80's 12" Belsaw planer/molder
5hp cyclone DC system

All for the price of "come get it". A cabinet maker died and his widow tired of storing it.

I did, though, have to drive about ten hours to get there. And rent a truck.

The only thing I still have is the PM66. The rest I traded off for equipment that I needed.

You still got a "great deal", though!

Semper fi,
Brad

Just got the text that w'ere confirmed for a Sat pickup!!

This is like Christmas, Kwanzaa, Chaunnakah (sp?) and my birthday rolled into 1 day! Please....someone pinch me.....

Well, mebbe not........

I do have a pitcher of the Uni locally on my PC. Just gotta figger out how to upload it here.

stay tuned
Dumber than I appear
Here she is!

http://s946.photobucket.com/user/doug_re...w.gif.html
Dumber than I appear
Looks like a piece of crap! Hell, the paint is even worn off the insert!

Congrats by the way, but I think the pic has to be of the saw sitting in your shop....and we have to be assured that it runs.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Biggest ever?

I won $5000 of Ridgid tools a few years ago.

But congrats on the saw.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

So I have to ask why the roll of toilet paper next to the saw, is that for use in the event of a kick back?

Congrats on the new saw
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I am very happy for you and hope you use it a lot in the coming years.

Maybe when I get lucky someone will give me a 14" bandsaw.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I think the roll of toilet paper is actually grinding wheels