PC Tower/Printer cabinet
After having the PC tower, and printer in different places, and getting to the cables was a pia, I decided to design and build a cabinet for them.
It has, a mostly open back for access. 4 swivel casters. Pull out shelf for paper storage, and other shelves for stuff. The top hinges up and has gas lifts to hold it open. (My favorite part)
Cabinet and shelves/dividers, are made from 3/4" recycled oak plywood, with 1/4" thick oak edges.
It is nice to be able to roll it out to mess with cables, etc.
I recessed the shelves and dividers, in case I wanted to add a door. I will at least put a toe piece in to finish it off.
I wanted to style it similar to the oak file cabinet next to it.
It was a fun project.

" /> " /> " />
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Pretty cool, Pirate. I like the cabinet top idea. I've been promising myself to build a similar cabinet to house the printer, fax, cable modem and related 'shtuff' for a long while, but never got around to it.

Well done!
Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me