HOLY CRAP! That is a RAS I am scared of!!
Love RAS and not the least big scared of one.... till I saw this!!

Currently listed on EBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/34-DeWalt-Radial...0993631561
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

Impressive.

Much as just a bit more CC would be nice, often I have thought that my little Delta 900 RAS is plenty big enough for me from a safety / ease of use point of view.
Ag
I never even knew they made a saw that fricking big!!!

Doesn't scare me though.

Maybe after it fired up I'd be a little scared though.
Can't tell for sure, but it looks like you move the carriage with the crank. What could be safer than that? You don't even get close to the spinny part.
there is really nothing to be scared of you do control the cut with the crank handle so it is not like you have to pull the carriage along like smaller saws.

I have a friend who has a 16" and I have a 12" RAS. I find the bigger they are the easier they are to control
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Sweet lookin saw
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have a 18" Comet RAS mounted on a tow-behind trailer. It cuts just like any other RAS, just have to control the feed.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
JGrout said:

I find the bigger they are the easier they are to control

This has been my experience exactly.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
In the last shop I worked at we had a 36 inch and 42 inch radial arm saw. Both were chain drive with a crank and were timber saws. Custom blades were $500 to $600.
Nice but way too big for me.