May be a little over priced, but
It's still a pretty sweet setup.
Linky
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Good lord! Looks like he bought 3 each of every possible accessory!
I'm slow, but I do poor work.
+1.
Good lord doesn't begin to cover it.
The lathe looks to be in excellent shape for all the accessories. Looks like a long time turner. Much harder to buy all at once than the "layaway plan" of aquiring over the years.

Doug
sweet crap!

anyone else kinda chuckle when you see this beast, then see all the little pen kits??
No pen turning equipment!
Bob Atchison said:

No pen turning equipment!

Better look again
Steve K

It looks like the guy wanted to start wood turning and lost interest. I know for sure we would love to have some of that stuff for sure. I am thinking he is also selling it for just a few thousand less then he paid for all of it and do not think he will get the 16k.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
About the only thing missing is a collet chucks and a Beall Pen Wizard. Not exactly sure why he decided he needed 3 bowl steadys. Added up, and including shipping costs for most of what you see, it just might be worth $16K. The lathe alone is almost $6K new - without accessories. Complete Kelton center saver kit is around $565. I counted at least 95 turning tools. If they average about $35 apiece, there's another $3.325K. So, already up to $12K, without adding in the chucks, jaws, outrigger, spindle steadies, captive hollowing rigs, etc. I'd say he's asking pretty close to retail for all he's offering. I'll bet he'd take $12K for the set, which, IMO is a good deal. But he's going to have a hard time unloading the entire set to one buyer. How many people want to start turning and are willing to shell out $16K just to start?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill