Ed Sallee's new shop, you need to see this!
Only one word describes his shop" Awesome"
As far as I know, humidors are the mainstay of his business. Maybe he's branching out with the new digs. Here's his website, he posts here under that name (waxingmoon). Humidors must be in demand.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That's not what I would conjur up, thinking about a humidor shop, unless he's making 1000's. I imagine someone sitting at a workbench with lots of hand tools .
What a great shop, thanks for the tour.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Wow, what a shop. He must be selling humidors by the thousands to justify a shop that large and the staff to run it.

John
Great shop, but I can only watch hand held walk-around videos for a short time before my eyes cross and I get dizzy.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
"The Starship Galaxy Tablesaw..."
It looks bigger than the YARD of my first house
Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
Some neat ideas. Thanks for the heads up on the tour video Fred and thanks to Ed for making it!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.