The "You Sucketh" posts can begin!!
Picked up my Uni yesterday.

'Member how I said it was free? Well, I lied. Forgive me Father. IT COST ME $20!!!! I insisted in paying some gas $$$!!!

I know, I know, no pics blah,blah, blah.

They're on this phone. Will post when I get home from daughter's v-ball practice.

But, let's commence with the "You Sucks@, shall we???
Dumber than I appear
Nope, you know the rules, no pics, didn't happen,
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Nice score, Doug.

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Dumb_Polack said:

Picked up my Uni yesterday.

They're on this phone. Will post when I get home from daughter's v-ball practice.

Yet one more stalling technique as you attempt to back out of this foolish and unbelievable claim.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
You're gonna love that saw.

At least until you cut off a finger or two.

Blaine
LOL. Ya did it buddy bear. Good job.

(I used to work with a guy who called everyone buddy bear ..and no he was not gay )

Are ya gonna get a Shark Guard fer it?

You don't sucketh yet.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Funny... I don't see any pics....
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

No pics, didn't happen
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here

Must not have really happened, No Pictures!