TAW symposium this Friday/Sat. in Franklin, TN, anyone else going?
I'm just going to be there Saturday (leaving the house at ~5:30am) and was wondering if anyone else from here was going.

It'd be interesting to meet some of you there. As an added bonus, you could have the privilege of being the first to see my new toy I'm picking up at the show.

Steve
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I wish that I could be there. I really enjoy watching Glenn Lucas do demos and I always learn a lot.

Just too far away, though.

I look forward to pics of the new toy.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I was there for both days... Loved it. Did you get a toy from Wisconsin?
Yes I did.

Also a much smaller and cheaper one from Ohio that will be used with my other new toy.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Which one did you get? I absolutely love my AB. We are only about 45 miles apart and I work in and around N AL...any good wood sources in NAL?