PSA: Lowes clearance Bosch DDS182-02 cordless drill
Stopped in at Lowes here in Indiana tonight and walked passed the Bosch display and they have the 18V brushless driver for $55! 2 batteries and charger

It was worth it just to have two extra batteries alone

They were marked at $199
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Thanks - is this the one in the soft case?

Doug
Yes
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
it shows as $200 online. I thought the web page eventually caught up on sales like this, is it even worth driving over there?
EricU said:

it shows as $200 online. I thought the web page eventually caught up on sales like this, is it even worth driving over there?

I would not unless I was going that way.....

I have found some good deals in the store at times, mostly however they are leftovers they want off inventory of the local store books.

JME
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

EricU said:

.....is it even worth driving over there?

Suppose it depends on whether you'd like to potentially save ~$150 or not? The OP listed the model # - just call the store and see if it is on clearance. If it is and you have a Lowe's account, have it charged and then go by the CS desk and pick it up. If not, your cost - a phone call.

Doug
Shows as $111 online right now...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_431098-353-DDS18...ductId=50149878
prices vary by zip code / store go to chose store and Columbus IN it's $55. In my area it $199..
Mine as well.
EricU said:

I'm sure each area is different, but in SW Ohio I very seldom see any of the fab deals suggested at HD or Lowes, except the national Black Friday deals. Now Menards, if someone in Mn see's a deal, it will be at my local Menards too, if they have the item at all. Another reason I almost always shop at Menards. Plus the HD's and Blowes around me kinda suc for inventory, and especially help. I am not looking for questions about products, much simpler sometimes like Dónde está el baño?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW