Parts for Fisch Mortiser
I tried to search the forums but nothing for Fisch came up except some chisels for sale at Woodcraft. Anyone know where to get replacement parts for a Fisch Mortiser? I need a handle assembly for a BTM99 machine. Seems they have been out of business for some time now?
Thanks,
Looking at the pictures it appears to be a pretty standard handle. The one on the Delta and Jet look almost identical. I wonder if some parts are interchangeable between machines like you see with a lot of planers and jointers? Is there any chance the old handle could be repaired or is the damage such that repair isn't an option?
I Googled "Fisch mortiser U.S.A. distributor" and got a site you could check. Affinity Tool Works, 1161 Rankin Drive, Troy, MI 48083, 248-588-0623, info@affinitytool.com.
Been away from the computer for a few days. Thanks for the link and input. Will look into it.