Help Finding Replacement MW Window Sash
We built our home in 2004 and recently broke a pane in one of our windows. I needed to look back through some pictures of when the home was being built in order to find out the manufacture of the windows. But I've had no luck at locating any replacement sashes for these windows. Wondering if someone can help find a source or how to fix the broken window. Attached is a picture of the windows shortly after they were installed and you can clearly see the MW logo on the window sticker. The second picture is what is written between the two panes of glass. It reads "23JUL2004 07:48:39 MW HM LINE#2". I can't see any other identifying information on the windows anywhere. I'd appreciate any assistance.

http://42054071.r.msn.com/?ld=d3nC-w9djK...3d%7bmsclkid%7d
http://42034567.r.msn.com/?ld=d3-07P1Vac...3d%7bmsclkid%7d Try this
Is the sash broken or just the glass? If it's the glass, call a local glass company and have them replace it.
If it is just the glass you can order an IGU...insulated glass unit and replace it yourself and save big bucks.
I CAN TELL YOU THATM%W WAS BOUGHT BY FENSTER THE DO HAVE A WEB SITE THEY OFFER REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR M&W WINDOWS
YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL BECAUSE SOME TIMES IN OFF SEASON NO ONE IS AROUND PHONES M&W WAS A LOCAL PA CO.
south vietnam war collage
I'll certainly try looking up the company FENSTER and see if I can simply buy a pop-in replacement. If that doesn't work, how does one remove the glass to replace just the glass or to replace an IGU insulated glass unit? The windows are vinyl so I don't know how one would go about replacing the glass and putting the frame back together. The only pane of glass that's broken is the inside one on the upper sash. Other than that, the window is in perfect condition.
Every window is different. Usually on wood windows you just (carefully) remove the inside molding around the pane. replace the glass and re-intall the molding. Some have vinyl strips, some use glazing putty. I'll betcha a buck you can find something real close (if not exactly) to what you have on YouTube.

Did MW go out of business? I used to sell them. They weren't top end but they weren't bad.
m&w got bought out was that big guy buys out the lil guy
now that unit if it is all vinyl or covered some vinyl are welded some are snapped some screwed. but lot of local glass co can get you a new glass unit
south vietnam war collage
These windows look like they are welded together at the corners. Nice 45 degree angle welds from the window pane to the corner of the window frame. Looks like I'll have to buy an entire replacement window and have it installed. Unbelievable!