Woodpeckers DelVe square
Anyone get this from Woodpeckers? How do you like it? Kind of expensive but wonder if anyone has one and is using it? I like the fact that you can use the holes to put your pencil in and run it down your stock.

Thanks,
Rob
I got one. Only had it a week or so, still getting used to it. Finding it very handy for small measurements, setting up the table saw and especially for carrying lines around a corner.

Not yet comfortable using the holes to draw lines, it works but not yet my go to tool for that.
E
Thankyouthankyouverymuch.
A slightly refined miniature Speed Square?

It is retired according to the website

you can do the same with this rule
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Wow. I didn't see that. Looks very useful.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
JGrout said:

I actually got one of those for Christmas and haven't tried it yet. Have you?

Rob
the incra?

yes I use mine pretty extensively
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

JGrout said:

I have had the Incra for years and love it.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Thanks guys.

Rob
rjwz28 said:

[blockquote]JGrout said:

I actually got one of those for Christmas and haven't tried it yet. Have you?

Rob

[/blockquote]

Yes, lots. Just about every project. Worth every penny. I have a 6" version, think they make 3" and 12" too.
I was at "Thee woodworking show" In Cols today, and they had a booth, went by about 5 times. Each time it looked like a place they were chumming for Sharks. Can you say cash machine? I have looked at all of their offerings via e-mails I get, and still yet to spend any $$$$$ Soo expensive

Thing is I've never seen anything where their product filled a void. There is always a much cheaper, sometimes more functional option floating around.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW