Flashing for concrete roof.
Looking for instructions on-line, but I'll ask and hopefully get an answer here first.

My concrete tile roof has felt, then the aluminum close-out strip on top then the tile. No traditional drip-edge.

The closure has weep holes in it.

What is the correct construction technique?

Drip edge - felt - bird closure - tile

or felt - bird closure - tile (existing condition)

or bird closure as the drip edge - felt - tile

Why do I ask? I have a leak on a lower roof. The upper eave of the roof is cut back flush to the wall to accommodate the lower roof peak. I think my leak is the upper roof draining into the wall behind the stucco and entering the lower roof. I can see the drip at that interface. The other possibility is the flashing from the lower roof to the tie-ed in wall is bad. I'm starting at the top and working down with ideas.

I get few times each year to check as we don't get much rain. Tomorrow is one of those days, so I"m looking to do some fixing today.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
OK, no responses.

Turns out the bird blocking has an integral drip edge. Forgot about that. However, it is installed above the felt. I separated the staples between the last row and the next row of felt and installed a new layer of felt over the bird blocking/drip edge. We will see if that helps if it rains tomorrow.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
I've roofed or reroofed several structures. In every case the felt went over the drip edge. This way if water did make it down to the felt it ran down the roof, over the felt and over the drip edge. I don't know if that would help in your specific situation though.
crokett™ said:

I've roofed or reroofed several structures. In every case the felt went over the drip edge. This way if water did make it down to the felt it ran down the roof, over the felt and over the drip edge. I don't know if that would help in your specific situation though.

At best, I know the existing condition is wrong. I'm not going to fix the bulk of the roof as its too dangerous on a two story structure. I just want the leak gone.

It does not appear the rain today will be significant. So I'll not learn anything right now.

One step at a time though.