Circular Saw with Dust Port?

I'm in the market for a circular saw that has a dust collection port that will enable me to connect it to my shop vac. I would appreciate any advice on this matter. I don't want to build a box around the saw. I'd prefer a cordless if there is such a thing.

Thanks
At the high end, there are the Festool saws.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
The Dewalt and Makita track saws have a dust ports. Pretty sure one of these comes in cordless.
Both Festool and Dewalt make a cordless tracksaw with dust port. I don't know if anyone makes a plain circular saw with dust collection, corded or cordless, however. Grizzly's corded tracksaw has a dust port and is less than $200, far below the price of the others.

John
PC saws used to have a dust port...347 or 743 models I think

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
I used an inexpensive adapter from Bosch (P.N. CSDChute) for a 40 year old Craftsman circular saw. It did require a little shape changing with a heat gun but nothing major. Depending on your budget this may be an option.

It is designed to fit a Bosch model CS10.

Very little dust escapes.

Bill

P3220018 by edn732, on Flickr" />

P3220017 by edn732, on Flickr" />

P6040012 by edn732, on Flickr" />
Check EurekaZone.

http://www.eurekazone.com/default.asp
I have a Bosch CS10 and bought the shop vac adapter from Bosch. Works reasonably well but it's still a circular saw and thus there is some dust.
I took the advice from this forum and bought a DeWalt DWS520 Track Saw. I am very happy with its performance save one issue.

One of the features that make me buy it was the vacuum port. I planned to attach my wet-dry vacuum to it to vacuum up the saw dust.

The problem is that the port faces down. Since I use the saw mostly to cut 45 degree bevels the port is essentially useless as even a smaller diameter hose won't fit between the vacuum port and the work piece.

I am curious as to whether anyone has a workaround for this problem.

Thank you
C Nelson said:

The problem is that the port faces down. Since I use the saw mostly to cut 45 degree bevels the port is essentially useless as even a smaller diameter hose won't fit between the vacuum port and the work piece.

can't you rotate the dust port? The pix on ereplacments.com shows it to be a round flange.

HTH
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)