What kind of pressure treated is this?
On home improvement shows, i keep seeing them use pressure treated wood, but it's not like anything i see at the stores. Looks like they had staples in it or something-- what is this wood, and what are all those marks from? (took a couple pics of my tv)

It's a technique used in woods that are resistant to the treatment formula, it allows for proper penetration. It's not necessary for all species of wood, just depends on where they are sourcing their lumber.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
It is probably Doug Fir. It's call incising. Helps the chemical penetrate. SYP doesn't need to be incised.
I thought it might be a group of well organized wood borers condo's.
I always thought that Douglas Fir was stronger than Southern Yellow Pine. The U.S. Department of Agriculture disagrees. Hmm.

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fpltn/...9-1952.pdf
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Janka scale
You see that a lot out west. Sure uglies up the wood.