Ikea Power Tools.
So I was in the Ikea store the other day, and was startled to find them selling a 14.4v cordless rotary hammer with 3 sds bits and an accessory three jaw chuck plus a couple of regular bits for $65.
I was just stunned. Don't need one, I've got a Bosch, but it was almost cheap enough for me to pick one up as a novelty item. Anyone tried this tool out?

Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.
I saw that the other day while there, and it intrigued me as well. For the price, I think what you're getting is a sort of Harbor Freight version of a hammer drill. Given the tools are likely targeted for homeowners who assemble and/or install IKEA products, I don't think it was designed for heavy use. Compare their 3 lb 0 oz drill to the Dewalt 14.4v cordless hammer drill at 5-3/4 lbs. I gotta believe the difference is the motor and the battery.

Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I agree, certainly not 'built to last', but it seems to be an actual rotary hammer, rather than a hammer drill. To paraphrase Samuel Johnson, "...like a dog's walking on his hind legs. It is not done well; but you are surprised to find it done at all."
Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.
One of the ikea sds drills is actually made by bosch. It's one of their green models that they only sell in third world countries or so it seems that's where they only sell them.

The ikea one is a better color. Also there are a couple tear downs on youtube of them. It's ok for the homeowner that needs it for a couple holes then tosses it. The Corder harborfreight one is quite a good tool and in my experience holds up better than the makita.