faucet with it's own mind!!!
I have this faucet installed in my kitchen. When ever you try to rotate the head on it, it will rotate but inevitably it will come back to center. IE, when you want to put water in the left or right sink, you have to hold the head of the unit over the sink you want the water in. Total pain!!! I see there is some type of weight device on the flex hose that is under the sink that attaches to the head of the faucet and presumably supplies the water. It appears to be able to slide on the approx 2 feet or so of hose that is under the faucet. How do I keep this thing from "fighting me" when drawing water?? thanks-brian
" />
I installed a similar faucet on out kitchen sink. That weight is not supposed to slide on mine, it is fixed. That does two things, prevents the nozzle from being pulled out too far and makes sure the weight pulls the nozzle back in place.

Back as long as there is not a mess of plumbing in the way.
That weight slides on the sprayer hose to retract ot. You must have something in a slight twist and it's causing it to return.

BTW used to have that same sink and really miss it. Hard to get used to not having that small center sink. Those sinks are pricey and hard to find.
that sink is probably about 25 years old and shows no signs of wearing out. I have wondered how thick the porcelain must be as it has no discoloration, best I can tell...and it does get beat on daily...kids....cooking...etc...