Help designing a table? A couple of measurements, actually.
I designed this table in Sketchup 2014, have since upgraded to 2015, and installed a new OS (MS2010) on this computer. I can't find the files on my old drive, and any that I can find tell me the link to them is broken.

...and I'd like to start building it.

So...I'm hoping that I can redesign this thing, but I need a couple of measurements to start with.

If I can get the dimensions of the table when collapsed, that would be a huge help. I'm thinking it was around 46" square. The wings fold out to make a circle. With the square I can figure out the circle.

Also, the height. It's much higher than a typical table, with bar-height chairs to match it.

If I can't get the actual dimensions for it, even simply a good set of "these are the typical measurements for a piece like this" would be a huge help. I'm incredibly spacially challenged and have a difficult time designing things from scratch.

Here it is at the store back in 2014:

Any help?
Semper fi,
Brad

Did you post any images of your SketchUp model here on WN? Maybe some with dimensions?

Do you have any images from your Sketchup model? You might be able to import one of them into SketchUp using Match Photo and work out the basic dimensions from there.

I thought you installed SU2016.
DaveR1 said:

Did you post any images of your SketchUp model here on WN? Maybe some with dimensions?

I've searched and can't even find the original post asking about it. Looks like it got deleted after a year.

I have images I saved as screen shots, but no dimensions on them.
Semper fi,
Brad

I tried hunting through my emails to find the conversation I had with someone here teaching me how to use it. Was that you? If, can you send me your email address? I could search it that way.
Semper fi,
Brad

I haven't yet updated to 2016. I will tonight, though.
Semper fi,
Brad

How about this for dimensions?

36" H x 42 - 60" W x 42 - 60" D

http://www.wayfair.com/Winners-Only-Inc....60-WXQ1424.html
That will work. Thanks!
Semper fi,
Brad

Happy to help. I hope you were able to do something with your SketchUp files I found in my e-mails. It's a good thing Gmail gives me so much storage and I don't delete old e-mails.