Lee Valley Free Shipping
Yeah!!

Lee Valley Free Shipping Feb 11-Feb 22
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Of course it is! My latest Lee Valley order was delivered yesterday! Still worth the $9.95 shipping
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools", 

This usually means that the newest plow plane updates are coming on Feb 23.
I don't think so because they list Mar. as the ship date.
+1 on order received yesterday.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
About a dozen of those events have passed me by, and I haven't needed anything enough to take advantage of them. Should I worry?
Bill_Houghton said:

About a dozen of those events have passed me by, and I haven't needed anything enough to take advantage of them. Should I worry?

Absolutely! When new project imagination (requiring new stuff) declines to the extent that do not think you need new stuff, you can be sure the end is near.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Free shipping will be an added driver for these to sell out fast.

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodwo...ing+Magazine%29
Thanks.
JoethePro said:

This usually means that the newest plow plane updates are coming on Feb 23.

Actually - Feb 26th.

We tried to push for the free shipping, but could not ensure stock availability of.... well.....whatever.

It will all be clear soon...!

Cheers -

Rob