Sam Maloof Woodworker: Life/Art/Legacy centennial show
“Sam Maloof Woodworker: Life/Art/Legacy,” at the Maloof Foundation. The foundation is celebrating the centennial of the birth of the renowned Southern California woodworker, whose elegant objects and furnishings are in the collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the L.A. County Museum of Art and the Smithsonian — and whose rocking chairs were used by American presidents. The exhibition will feature more than 60 objects from throughout the artist’s life, including furnishings, drawings, photographs and other ephemera. The show is part of a year’s worth of events that will celebrate Maloof’s life and work. 5131 Carnelian St., Alta Loma, malooffoundation.org.
Starts on Valentine's Day and runs through August 27th. If you haven't seen Maloof stuff up close and personal, it's well worth the visit. I was fortunate to see a Maloof exhibit at the Huntington Library and Museum a few years ago, and I got to sit in one of his chairs. Very cool. His home is also on the historical register and open for tours. You should register for the home tour, as it's usually booked solid well in advance of the tour.

Maloof Exhibit Info
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I had a chance to speak with him on the phone. I called to order a couple of chairs, I was expecting to get an office person or someone else but he answered the phone. We spoke a bit and he told me he would put me on the list, said it would be a couple of years it he lasted that long.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

This is right up the street from the school I teach at. The link says it's free Sat/Thur from 1-4. I'll have to stop by after school in the next few weeks. I'll post pics when I do.
danw
I live not too far from the home and have been several times. Highly recommended. It's a home built slowly over time by a woodworker. Quite unique.