PM 95
I have a m 95 in the garage. Got it from a friend that has an uncle in the scrap metal business. He sent me a pic and asked if I wanted it and we'll it's a powermatic and it's a machine so I had to say yes.

We're they any good? Used to have several of the old deltas at the high school and they were allot of hassle to keep up and running for the little they were used. The upper blade support casting wasn't great and often broke. Even the guy at delta I ordered them from said they were weak and sadly the replacement was plastic and held up better.

I don't use a scroll saw very much unless I'm building model airplanes and usually I use my not too old delta which isn't bad for what I need it for. So is it worth keeping for the few times I'll use it or...

Oh at some point the motor was replaced with a new baldor. The plunger case is stuck down so it's soaking in wd40. The only missing piece so far is the knob for the plunger lock. I can see the upper blade clamp haven't looked for the lower one. It's been sitting in the garage for months as its a pain to move and the stand is extremely rickety (bad design by PM).
I have one too. Planned to restore it, but I just keep moving it around.
I have one and it's a good machine. A bit better than the Delta IMHO. If the base seems rickety then it may need to be tightened. You will find lots of info on OWWM.

Doug
Well I finally tried plugging it in. And nothing... Saw it had one of those old commercial push button switches and I remember having lots of trouble with them in the school shop and having to replace them. Well seems whoever swapped the motor switched the neutral and hot legs and the side of the switch doing the neutral was not making contact. So it's now only switching the hot and works great and runs smooth.

I had to crank the speed adjustment a few times and then it loosened up and started working. It has a slight vibration but that's from the belt as it is old and not flexing anymore. Only thing wrong with it is the static pad for the lower clamp is broken. Not hard to fab one and heat treat it.

After looking it over and running it even though I rarely use a scroll saw it's worth more to keep it. The 24" depth will come in handy when I get the opportunity to start building planes again.