Don't know if this has been posted before.
Just discovered this on the AAW website. It's a much better way to find a club IMO.

AAW Connects Map.
Steve K

Figures, the closest ones to me are 90+ minutes away.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Yah It looks like the closest one to you is Boaz, however, since you are close to Huntsville you might be able to find others to start a club there.

Remember there will not be one close to you unless you start one or someone does.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That's cool. Click on the icon and the club info pops up. Thanks for posting.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Nashville, Boaz and B'ham are all about the same time away. Boaz is closest but probably the worst drive of the 3.

A good friend of mine is a very good turner and is happy to help me. I know there are others around, but for some reason, they just don't like being organized. About the only thing we all get together for is doing the Freedom Pens in a Turn-a-Thon once a month and that's starting to go away.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
sniper said:

Nashville, Boaz and B'ham are all about the same time away. Boaz is closest but probably the worst drive of the 3.

A good friend of mine is a very good turner and is happy to help me. I know there are others around, but for some reason, they just don't like being organized. About the only thing we all get together for is doing the Freedom Pens in a Turn-a-Thon once a month and that's starting to go away.

That's really too bad. I really look forward to the meetings at our club.
Steve K

Steve K said:

[blockquote]sniper said:

That's really too bad. I really look forward to the meetings at our club.

[/blockquote]

+1 The show & tell, the turning demonstration, the auction where people bring anything turning related (Almost always wood) to be raffled away and talking and the library.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.