Air compressors
Does anyone know of a place that is selling California air compressors for a really great price? Yea I know I am really cheap. Thank You Stan
Northern Tool?
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Yup. Home depot has the twin tank version under the husky name on clearance for $99 right now. One store near me has half a dozen of them. The tool guy said they haven't sold a one of them. Get it now before they get marked down to a penny and tossed in the dumpster along with all the other clearance tools.
bgosh said:

Does anyone know of a place that is selling California air compressors for a really great price? Yea I know I am really cheap. Thank You Stan

cheap? i dont think so. just lookin for tbe best price as many of us do.
Robert Adams said:

Yup. Home depot has the twin tank version under the husky name on clearance for $99 right now. One store near me has half a dozen of them. The tool guy said they haven't sold a one of them. Get it now before they get marked down to a penny and tossed in the dumpster along with all the other clearance tools.

That one is $169 in the Boston area Home Depot. Which isn't a bad price, but if it was $99 here, I'd surely grab one. Says it's not available In-Store, but free shipping available.

Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Keep an eye on them as they are clearancing them from all stores. $99 was the second price drop. Also never use the website to check on deals as they are always in store only.

I did pick one up today. Good deal and it's way quieter than my hard to carry pancake. It's quite heavy compared to my pancake, it would be very heavy if it didn't have aluminum tanks.

They had 6 the other day but it seems all the slick deals watchers have been grabbing them. That's where I find most of my tool deals. Their tablet and phone app are easier to use for tools than the website.
I got the last one at that store cause I waited..

[/URL]

Oh what a pain it is to add images from a tablet. Google won't give me an image link so I have to transfer it to photobucket then it easily gives me an image code... why can't google be as easy... 50 share choices on Google but not one for image codes.....
I wasn't sure they would go that low. So when I saw one at a retail outlet, I bit. Paid the same price, but would have saved 10% w/Military discount. So far, as good as a new one. May still get one for the garage though, if they drop further. It sure is quieter than my little 3 gallon C-Man. Dan
Ideally I would have bought two. One for hauling around and one to stay in the shop. I have the big 60 gallon compressor but often I just need enough for nail guns and a small compressor is more efficient and quieter.

I'm impressed with the recovery time as it gets up to pressure faster than my pancake.
where u located?
My Day Job
well, bye.
closed for business said:

where u located?

Fort Worth. Funny as I drove through columbus where you are a week ago going from mentor to dayton.