Update on Window Guy
I wrote Steve's wife, Debbie, asking how he was doing. Fellas, it is true, prayer helps. Your prayers and kind thoughts have traveled those many miles and have helped Steve improve. Below is the response I just received from Debbie:

Good Morning/Afternoon Joe & Happy Valentines Day; Deepest apologies for not updating sooner 😞 Been some busy days as our days are looking better,
Prayer & Faith work; Steve has improved enough to advance from ICU to what is called the Step Down Unit from there.
He still has feeding tube in his nose but runs only during sleeping hrs. For actual meal times, they have started him on soft and very chopped up foods. Anything in pure liquid form like tea and juices, he can have 4 oz. and a thickening syrup type is added to make for a better consistency for swallowing. Physical Therapy continues to work with him on standing and learning to walk again after being bed bound for soooooooo long. All lengthy baby steps but in positive direction. I let him know that ya'll, his caring buddies/cherished friends inquire and pray for him. Many Thanks for keeping in touch & caring & asking !!!
We continue to pray & keep the faith & trust.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Yeah!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Excellent! Keep up the good work.
Thank you for keeping us up to speed. Good news is like a ray of sunshine for the soul.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Good. Hope that Steve gets on his feet soon.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you Joemac and Debbie for the update.

Prayers continue.

Mike
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Awesome news.
awesome!!
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
That is excellent news. Thanks Joe for keeping us informed.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Good news. Thanks!