Does the indicator line on a Unifence have 2 lines?
Hi,

A week or so ago I acquired a FREE Unisaw (yes, you read that right!!)

Anywho, the Unifence that came with is is missing that little plastic indicator thing which I assume has a line in it that should let you set the width of your cut. I'd like to buy one but I want to make sure I get the right one.

My fence can be either "layed down" or "stood upright". Can I assume the little plastic indicator has 2 lines on it, one for fence position #1 and 1 for fence position #2?

(I thought about making 1 out of a piece of plexiglass, but it appears to shaped at a right angle because the screws that hold it to the fence are perpendicular to the table, not parallel.
Dumber than I appear
as a follow-up, anyone have a line on where I can order this from? I'm striking out!
Dumber than I appear
You assume correctly. There are two lines depending how the fence is set. Toolpartsdirect.com has the part (#400-06-375-0002) about 15 coconuts.
Yup it has the two. I know they are very hard to find now. Someone here on woodnet had a couple a while back for sale. I was going to buy one but got a spare from a friend. Looking back I wish I had bought it cause mine broke and now I have no spare...

I'd love to have the longer front rail but they are cost prohibitive if you can even find one.
Well,

I found it online at mikestools.com

about 15 coconuts (and $7 for shipping!!!...sheesh)
Dumber than I appear
Geezus...you got the saw for nothing.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Well the saw is no longer Free

Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I wonder if I could sell my 10 YO Unisaw/Unifence for $15.00?
Augi said:

I wonder if I could sell my 10 YO Unisaw/Unifence for $15.00?

I'd most likely buy it for that.
Dumb_Polack said:

Well,

I found it online at mikestools.com

about 15 coconuts (and $7 for shipping!!!...sheesh)

I paid about the same buying that same part from Delta years ago.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne