Kreg Clamp Track sale
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016S81...ailpage_o00_s00

It's oos but it looks like you can still order it and will ship when available.

Retail is $140 I believe. At least that's what woodcraft sells it for

http://www.woodcraft.com/product/161430/...s2769.aspx
"Thank you, your order has been placed"

Took it at that price right away,

Thanks for the heads up.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Temporarily out of stock.

Popular item.
Steve N said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Trying to build a Scott Phillips workbench, eh?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
But you can still order it for the $50 price and they will ship it out when they're available. It was the same situation with the kreg clamps (or was it miter track) someone else posted a few months ago. It could take a while for them to get them in stock however.

stav said:

Temporarily out of stock.

Popular item.

That kit has been pretty popular for a while at that price. Was posted on slick deals a while back.

Good deal just not sure if I'd use it enough and would need yet another table for it...
It's supposedly the number one best seller yet there are no reviews. Something doesn't add up. If you were building your workbench today, would you add this clamping system? It looks useful, but I think there are better ways to clamp on a workbench. IMO.
Birdseye Bill said:

It's supposedly the number one best seller yet there are no reviews. Something doesn't add up. If you were building your workbench today, would you add this clamping system? It looks useful, but I think there are better ways to clamp on a workbench. IMO.

It's primary for squaring and clamping pieces to be pocket screwed. I don't pocket screw very much because it isn't very strong and if you don't clamp the heck out of it the pieces will slide while driving the screw. I have had pieces clamped tight and still end up not being flush afterwards.
fredhargis said:

[blockquote]Steve N said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Trying to build a Scott Phillips workbench, eh?

[/blockquote]

Yeah I have a collection of them

Menards had some work bench table legs. Other places for the same set wanted $169.00 to make it the size these are, for 49 bux apiece I bought 2. I have a Kreg clamp gizmo table in the basement, and use it a lot. I thought I'd build a bigger one in the shop. I plan to make it a MFT, Kreg table. For the other one I'm going to mount a router in one end, and just general work table on the other. A guy can NEVER have enough horizontal work space. It's where we lay all our junk, we fill em up quick
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW