Teknatool update
I've been posting my displeasure regarding Patience with Teknatool wearing thin.

I talked with their Tech support person this morning and he is going to send out a new set of Infinity slides and a #3 Infinity jaw set that he personally is testing prior to shipment. Making sure they work.

He said to follow up with sales regarding the disposition of the SuperNova2 Infinity chuck, 2 sets of Infinity slides, and 3 sets of Jaw retro fit kits that I currently have on hand.

I just got off the phone with Jon and when I inquired about sending the SN2 Infinity chuck, jaws, slides, and retro fit kits back....he asked me how the fishing was in MN and said I could keep them and use them for fishing weights if I wanted.

I was blown away. I said, "you don't want your SuperNova2 Infinity chuck returned." He said, "you've been very patient with us in getting this problem fixed and it's the least we can do."

I am now the owner of another SuperNova2 chuck. If this last set of replacement slides work, I can put them in the new chuck and still keep my old chuck with the screw in jaws.

Thanks to Teknatool for making this right!!! Above and beyond!!!
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

I'm glad it worked out for you and thanks for the update!
Rodney
Glad they are accommodating, but the matter's not closed yet until you're absolutely sure the new jaws and slides work. Sad thing is it shouldn't have taken this long to resolve.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
AHill said:

Glad they are accommodating, but the matter's not closed yet until you're absolutely sure the new jaws and slides work. Sad thing is it shouldn't have taken this long to resolve.

+1
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.