Table Saw safety...
Psa???

CH
I'm completely at a lost for words....
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I wanted to see him make the second basket...
I've been doing it wrong all these years.
And he starts off by saying how safe a table saw is to use. Yet, he's somehow managed to keep all his fingers intact. Perhaps a future Darwin award candidate.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I couldn't finish watching that video. I stopped after he finished pulling the wood through.

A guy I work with lost half a finger doing that same trick.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I love that before each cut he addressed blade height, such a safety warrior

Seriously is that the same saw Rosario won his case against Ryobi on? The hand slayer 2000.

Now I did almost choke at the end when without unplugging it, the lummox picked it up, and brought the blade to within an inch of his throat. Truly Natural Selection at play folks, just a matter of time, he is destined to win a Darwin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
What the heck is that in the background? Looks like a wooden spaceship.

BTW, no push block, no safety glasses, called the fence a "guard". Sure hope he's not a Woodnet member!
gee they are out there and breeding too!!!
south vietnam war collage
Wow. No words......
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...