jet 1642 owners help please.
I have another post about powermatic 3520 but appears the Jet is virtually the same machine. Regardless, I was hoping someone would take the time to give me the diameter of the four pulleys. The high combination and low. Thank you.
Tomorrow when I get a chance to go out and measure my 3520b I will post it here for you.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
JET pulleys : Low speed 1-1/4", 4"
High speed 2-1/16", 2-13/16"
(may be a bit off - hard to get a caliper in there!)

The 3520B is much larger and heavier - 20" swing vs 16" for the Jet and 630 lbs vs 440 lbs for the Jet.

Hope this helps.
"Don't force it - get a bigger hammer!"
Thanks guys. I appreciate the information
OK here is what I got on my PM3520b the best I could get on my digital the upper was 6" and the lower was 4.5". I did not measure the lower shaft but the upper shaft.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you Arlin for taking the time to measure for me. I am a bit confused on which pulleys you measured. Is the 6" and 4.5" both on the upper shaft?
Any chance you could measure the lower shaft? I need to know sizes of both pulleys in each hi and low. Again, I appreciate your help.