Battle of Gents
So while I am changing designs.... Which of the three do you folks like best?

Thanks for your thoughts.
BontzSawWorks.net
If I had to choose without holding each in my hand, the lower.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Another vote for lower, and maybe a tad less detail on the ferrule.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I like the middle one, but maybe with the top ferrule. However, my preference might change once I actually held them. To be sure, I'd have to hold and use all three. I'll pm you my address and you can send me three gent's saws to try out, how's that?
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
Sorry I forgot to mention the bottom two ferrules are generic. I alter them myself after they are fitted.
BontzSawWorks.net
I'm not particular all of them are very nice.
By the way where did you buy the ferrules or did you make them ?
I had these CNCd . Had to order a whole lot of them. I have straight ones as well. Smaller or custom ferrules I make myself, but not tapered. Note the custom bronze ferrule on the burnisher.
BontzSawWorks.net
On looks, I like the bottom one but I think the top one looks like it would be more comfortable due to not having the large groove. I'm trying to visualize where my fingers would land. Maybe the groove wouldn't be an issue.
Sorry, I'm absolutely no help.
Ken
Bottom one.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Whichever one feels best in the hand.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop