Drawer slides
I'm making a window seat unit with several large drawers. What are your recommendations on drawer slides? I'm looking for a medium duty, good quality slide. Some are about 18" but a couple are 20".

Easy to install is a good quality
Smile

Thanks!
IMO undermount are way easier to Install than side mounts. I have used a bunch of the imported ones from CSH and they work very well. They are quite a bit cheaper not quite as smooth as a blum but the blum doesn't warrant the higher price to me. Only issue is that they are very greasy.
Put nitrile gloves on open the box and start wiping then down with lacquer thinner as you unpack. Once cleaned off they are fine.

The way I measure for width is to install the slide then measure where the inside of the drawers will be then take that and add the width of the sides and that is your outside drawer measurement.
Then your drawer bottom will be 1/2" from the bottom of the drawer. Drill a hole at the back notch for the slides install the front clips and pop it in. Sounds like allot but it's very quick and easy.
Recent thread here
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
These are the imported ones I used. Basically a blum copy. They have improved the front clips since I bought mine as well. The 18" undermount are 10.99 a set with front clips and rear mounts if you need them. Don't be fooled by the price they are quite good.

http://www.cshardware.com/39-3300-18.html
Okay... I think I'll give these a try. Thanks much!
Don't know where you are but if you are in dfw you are welcome to check them out in person in our kitchen. Course sans doors and drawer fronts...

Looks like we will be doing the flooring before the fronts....
Northern Indiana, actually... but thanks for the offer.

(I could bring some snow down)