Sorby Eccentric Chuck
Years ago I acquired a Sorby Eccentric chuck with a 1"x8 tpi insert. I've since upgraded my lathe and now have a 1-1/4"x8 tpi spindle. I cannot for the life of me find a dealer who sells just the inserts for this chuck. I can find adaptors for the Sorby Patriot chucks, but I'm not sure they'll fit the Eccentric. As near as I can tell, the Eccentric chuck has a 1-1/2"x6 tpi thread in the body. Does anyone know what the male thread size of the Patriot insert is?
Jason

I can't help with your question as given, but I have used this on a really old nova chuck on which the normal nova insert didn't fit. No runout at all & relatively cheap. Wouldn't be ideal, but would at least allow you to mount/use the chuck.
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
Have you checked with Packard? I think they are the only vendor selling that chuck in the USA right now.
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.
Jason

I got mine from EZ wood tools and it is spot on.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I asked the question of Hartville Tool and they checked with Sorby directly. The inserts for the Patriot chucks also fit the Eccentric chuck, so I'm going to get one from Hartville.

Thanks for all the input. I appreciate it.
Jason