American Woodshop
Scott Phillips on American Woodshop has a purple sacrificial hold down for his sacrificial fence, on his table saw. Can anyone tell me who sells it. I noticed it on his Hardwood Floors and Parquetry show from 4/14/12.
The two little clamps I'm using I don't really like.
      now why did i come in here.
ron
I'm certain he made it,

This is Purpleheart

Sorry re-read, and see you are talking the clamps. These are the ones WoodCraft sells not sure about purple ones?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Is this what you are talking about?

If so, it is an auxiliary fence from magic molder.
danw
Found it, they're real proud of it.

http://magicmolder.com/products/fence.html

Thanks
I like the fence clamps from Rockler.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Bill Holt said:

I like the fence clamps from Rockler.

I like them but they barely fit over the fence on my SawStop Professional.
I made mine from the clamps from a CM, pos tenon jig someone gave me.
" />
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
zookeeper said:

Found it, they're real proud of it.

http://magicmolder.com/products/fence.html

Thanks

The problem is that the company that used to make Magic molder is no longer in business. The new company decided that LRH undercharged for the entire line of products and have virtually added 33% to 50% to the pricing across the board. I am glad I bought in when I did because there is no way I will pay those prices now..

The good thing is the plugs have good carbide and can be sharpened so I am not looking for any parts AFAIK for ever
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy